IMPORTANT Information for all Camp Fernwood Staff Members
CampInTouch is the online system that all staff will need to use often in preparing for camp this summer. It is the gateway to forms, information, due dates and making sure we know how to reach you. Instead of filling out many paper forms and returning by mail, you will fill out and submit the necessary camp forms online or via our bar-coded fax back or scan and upload system.
LOGIN TO YOUR OWN CampInTouch ACCOUNT.
TO BEGIN THE PROCESS, click here AND FOLLOW THE LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
Once you’re logged in, take a few minutes to surf around and familiarize yourself with the system. Here are the areas you’ll want to get to know:
FORMS THAT YOU WILL SUBMIT THROUGH OUR CampInTouch SYSTEM INCLUDE:
Online Forms – fill out online and submit online:
Print pdf, fill out and either 1)fax back to number designated on bottom of form, or 2)scan and upload completed form using upload button on the forms dashboard. These forms are returned by fax or upload only, because they require a formal signature on the bottom:
PLEASE REMEMBER – NO FORMS SHOULD BE RETURNED VIA MAIL.
STAFF INFORMATIONAL BULLETINS
There are many questions you probably have about camp life. Below are documents that will help you as you prepare for camp. Please take time to read each of them (especially if you are a new staff member) as you will need to know all of this information before leaving for camp.
- Welcome Letter 2014 It is our goal to help you feel prepared and ready to come to Camp Fernwood this summer. Enclosed are our pre-camp dates, contact information and a few other things to make sure you feel welcome.
- Arrival Dates 2014 This form lets you know when you need to arrive at camp if you are taking the WSI, Lifeguarding Course, or are arriving at the regular start of orientation. Some dates are still TBA but the information on this page lets you know what to expect for the courses.
- Travel Information To let us know when, and where you will be arriving, you will fill out an online travel form through the CampInTouch system. Travel information should be submitted as soon as you know your travel plans. Please make sure travel information is submitted by May 15 at latest. Directions from the airport, train and bus station can be found on this link.
- Bus Schedules Bus transportation on a charter coach is available from New York City (Greyhound Bus Lines) and Boston Logan Airport (Concord Trailways). Additionally, Mermaid Transportation provides shuttle service from Manchester, NH Airport to the Portland, ME Jetport. For a list of departure and arrival times, websites and contact information click Bus Schedules above.
- Staff Personnel Policies This “must read” document provides information on many aspects of your job; including salary & benefits, time off, personal conduct and general rules and regulations.
- Additional Staff Forms & Documents In addition to the forms you will fill out online, there are also several other documents and forms of identification you will want to bring with you to camp. Please see this list to make sure you bring all all the necessary information.
- Staff Packing ListHere is a list of suggested items to bring to camp.
- Procedures and Services Here is a list of information about email, laundry, etc.
- Overseas StaffThis form has information specific to international staff.